Regular Budget Plan
- Spread cost over 10 months instead of concentrated during the cold months
- Includes downside protection
- You should know your seasonal oil consumption at the start of the season
- Requires 3/4 tank full at the start of the program
- Requires Automatic Delivery
- Based on market rates, not locked discount rates
Are you worried about your winter energy bills getting out of hand? We offer an affordable budget plan designed to help spread the burden of your winter heating oil expense over 10 months rather than the typical 3-5 months when you’re primarily using the oil. This plan fluctuates with the market prices, which will benefit the customer in low-demand/low cost months. This plan requires automatic delivery, and your tank must be at least 3/4 full at the start of the program, and price is determined each month based on market rates.
The Budget Plan relies on estimates in setting the customer’s monthly payment amount. When fuel prices rise or usage increases, the total cost can increase, leaving a balance due at the end of the budget year. If you suspect that your total cost will be higher than expected, feel free to call Fox Fuel at 215-659-1616 or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask. Any payments you make above the monthly minimum will reduce the balance due at the end of the budget year.